He's still a little down in the dumps. Last night he was basically up from 1:30 a.m. until 4:30 a.m. The Tylenol doesn't seem to help with the restlessness or the fever. Thankfully I bought some Motrin when he was sick with the stomach flu and that has really helped. I am thinking this whole fever is because of teething - I checked his mouth today and his gums are swollen in the upper canine spots. Let's hope these teeth pop in soon so he can feel better!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Building Blocks
Blake has really started to enjoy playing with his blocks. It's not all about knocking them down anymore - he actually builds them up! He can also say the word "block."
He's still a little down in the dumps. Last night he was basically up from 1:30 a.m. until 4:30 a.m. The Tylenol doesn't seem to help with the restlessness or the fever. Thankfully I bought some Motrin when he was sick with the stomach flu and that has really helped. I am thinking this whole fever is because of teething - I checked his mouth today and his gums are swollen in the upper canine spots. Let's hope these teeth pop in soon so he can feel better!

He's still a little down in the dumps. Last night he was basically up from 1:30 a.m. until 4:30 a.m. The Tylenol doesn't seem to help with the restlessness or the fever. Thankfully I bought some Motrin when he was sick with the stomach flu and that has really helped. I am thinking this whole fever is because of teething - I checked his mouth today and his gums are swollen in the upper canine spots. Let's hope these teeth pop in soon so he can feel better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment