Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Way Back When-esday

Date: Late February/Early March 2008
Blake's Age: 4 months
I took this picture during a session of tummy time with the boppy. I love the expression on his face and the outfit he was wearing! Little overall man! :)
Also note the pink blanket in the back. It was a gift from my parents to me for Christmas in 2007. I absolutely LOVE the blanket and have been wanting for sometime now to make one for Blake. (It's one of those no-sew blankets - extremely easy to make!) So today we ventured out to Joann Fabrics and Crafts to see what types of fleece were available. Imagine my surprise when I discovered a pirate fleece!! It was between that and a sports theme - and I decided that the pirates theme goes better with his room and matches his strollers :) So during naptime, I cut and tied so the blanket would be all done by the time Blake woke up. He is very excited to have his very own "big" blanket!

checking out his new "big" blanket!

Resting with Daddy on his new blanket.
P.S. It is all coincidental that the blog theme is pirate and the shirt he wore today is also pirate themed! (I like pirates! LOL)

No comments: