This evening Blake was telling us that he was hungry - but he didn't want saltines (I don't blame him since that is all he has been eating for the past 4 days). He kept on pointing at the bananas and saying "ba-ba-na." So we let him have one.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Going Banana! on Valentine's Day
Our Valentine's Day was pretty uneventful. For most of the day Blake was feeling down in the dumps so we all relaxed around the house and watched movies. Both Blake and I enjoyed having Kevin home again - we missed him! I had made plans to do something special all day but I think we'll postpone the festivities until Blake is feeling better.
This evening Blake was telling us that he was hungry - but he didn't want saltines (I don't blame him since that is all he has been eating for the past 4 days). He kept on pointing at the bananas and saying "ba-ba-na." So we let him have one.
You can tell by the expression on his face that he enjoyed it!
This evening Blake was telling us that he was hungry - but he didn't want saltines (I don't blame him since that is all he has been eating for the past 4 days). He kept on pointing at the bananas and saying "ba-ba-na." So we let him have one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment