Thursday, February 19, 2009

Playing around in Photoshop!

During Blake's nap instead of cleaning I decided to try my hand at signature making. :) (I know I'm procrastinating but oh well!) Having signatures made with your LO's pictures are very "in" on all the online message boards. I've actually had a few made of Blake! (if you scroll down to the very bottom of the blog you'll see one!) Here's what I came up with!What do you think?!

1 comment:

Carrin said...

That's awesome! Anytime you want more practice, swing on by SMG and consider becoming a DIT!!! We're always looking for new ladies to add to our team.

As for the pictures, we just use a piece of felt that we bought at JoAnn Fabrics, some shop lights with daylight balanced flourescent light bulbs and Paul's Nixon D-40 (can you tell I asked him for all this info? lol).