When we left the office, it was just starting to flurry. By the time we got home and in the house, it looked like this: (photo was taken around 11 a.m.)
Friday, February 13, 2009
Snow! & more sickness
I decided to take Blake in to the Dr. after he vomited again after nursing this morning. Our appointment was at 9:45 - when we left, the skies were overcast but it wasn't snowing yet. At the Dr., they confirmed that it was gastroenteritis or the stomach flu. They said to continue with the pedialyte today and if he was able to hold that down, to try crackers. If he hasn't shown any improvement over the weekend, we are to bring him in on Monday. We've had a couple of vomiting episodes but no diaarhea today. Let's just hope that this weekend is better!
When we left the office, it was just starting to flurry. By the time we got home and in the house, it looked like this: (photo was taken around 11 a.m.)
At 5 p.m. it looked like this:
So because of the weather, Kevin's flight was delayed. As I am writing this, he still hasn't arrived home but I did get a text that his plane landed. I believe we got about 7 inches of snow this afternoon! Winter isn't over yet!
When we left the office, it was just starting to flurry. By the time we got home and in the house, it looked like this: (photo was taken around 11 a.m.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment