Friday, February 27, 2009

An Evening In

We had planned to attend the Iowa Chops hockey game with a co-worker of Kevin's. But our plans changed when Blake woke up with a fever after his nap. I'm not sure if it's because of teething (he's getting his canines) or if it is a cold but we decided it would be best for our little family to stay home.

So what did our evening entail? Blake and I colored for a bit. We had fun making all sorts of lines on the paper. I tried to trace his hand but he wouldn't let me....it became a game of catch the hand with both of us giggling hysterically!

Coloring with Mommy


Kevin managed to catch this photo of Blake laughing - he was having so much fun!

Coloring was about all the energy Blake had for the evening. We ate dinner and soon after Blake was ready for bed. (a 1/2 hour earlier then normal) I hope he sleeps well tonight so he feels better tomorrow - and so I sleep well too!

No comments: