I'm exhausted. This week is taking forever to end. I am so ready for Kevin to be home so I have help. I thought today was going to be great since yesterday wasn't that bad. Boy was I wrong!
Note to readers - I will be talking about vomit and poop so if you don't want to read about, stop now :)
Today has been filled with runny poop and more vomit. Blake went thru 3 outfits because he blew out of his diaper. And he threw up again - twice. (the vomit all happened this evening - I think he may have had too much pedialyte in his belly?...I don't really know). We did make it out of the house this morning (only 1 outfit change before we left - and no vomit). We went to the library, grocery store, and mall. The last 2 hours before bedtime were the hardest. I can't wait for tomorrow night! I will be giving Blake's Dr. a call tomorrow to discuss the last few days - I just want Blake to feel better!!!
Even with all the poop and vomit - Blake was in a very happy mood!
Pic 43: Blake enjoying his lunch of bananas, saltines and pedialyte
Blake playing with his farm
No comments:
Post a Comment