Today started out alright. Blake woke up at his normal time (7:40
ish) without any peeps during the night. He was pretty happy this morning - climbing on everything that he could find:

He also found Kevin's controllers for his PlayStation 3 - so Kevin decided to let him play a demo of Rub a Dub Dub game. (it's basically a balancing game with ducks!) Blake had fun playing this :)


Then it was nap time...but that didn't happen. For some reason Blake just screamed and screamed while up in his crib. We couldn't figure out what was wrong.
I had Learn to Skate and when I left (at 3 p.m.) Blake was sitting on Kevin's lap relaxing. When I returned home 2 hrs later, Kevin informed me that Blake did fall asleep on his lap but as soon as he put him down in the crib - he woke up. So Blake did not nap at all today. So that meant this evening was hard. Blake was extremely hard to please and this made the evening a bit stressful for Kevin and I. But thankfully he went down fine for bedtime - keep your fingers crossed that he sleeps well tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment