Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Catching Up!

I apologize for not posting the last two days. On Sunday I was under the weather (I was achy and I also had a fever) so I decided to sleep rather then post! :) And yesterday Kevin left the camera in Blake's room after playing in there and we didn't want to disturb his sleep so we left it. So I am catching up today!

Blake is feeling so much better! His appetite has increased but we are still keeping things pretty bland. And his energy is back to normal! YEAH :) So just a few more days and he'll be 100% A-okay! I can't wait!

Here are a few pictures from the past two days. Enjoy!

Talking on the phone


Looking at his Valentine's Day card from Mommy and Daddy

Watching Sesame Street

Pillow fight!!

YEAH!!

And here are some videos:

No comments: