Today it was gorgeous out! Highs in the upper 40's. We HAD to go outside - you have to take advantage of the fair weather while it lasts! So we put our boots on and ventured outside. We found puddles, lots and lots of puddles! Blake had fun splashing in them - he would run from one puddle to the next!
Pic 36: Splish Splash!
I liked this picture because you can see the West Des Moines water tower in the background - yup that's where we live!
After our adventure outside, I set Blake up with some milk, cheerios, his chair and some books. I needed to clean in the kitchen so I left him to play on his own. The following video shows the fun he had!
1 comment:
We sprinkle food all over here too! Great pics!
I wanted to let you know that I made my blog private due to a stalker-ish situation. You are more than welcome to keep viewing it, I just need your email address to put you on my approved readers list...let me know at weasie_b AT comcast DOT net.
Post a Comment