Monday, March 16, 2009

Little Swede & All-American Athlete

So today I had Blake dressed up like a little Swede. He had on his"My First Swedish T-shirt." I thought he looked adorable!! Unfortuantely - he didn't sit still so I didn't get a great photo of him wearing it :( But I'm sure I'll dress him in it again :)

Tonight after dinner we decided to venture down to the school to play on their playground equipment. We had fun going down the slides, climbing thru the tubes, climbing up stairs and swinging on the swings. And we decided to see how Blake would do sitting on the swing by himself.

He was so proud of himself! Kevin was right there to grab him if he made any moves to fall - but we didn't have to worry about it. Blake held on really well and kept his balance. We were so proud of him!!

While getting ready for bed, I was able to catch Blake playing hockey, basketball and a little bit of baseball in his room with Kevin and I. Just a few days ago he wasn't holding the hockey stick correctly but now he does it just right! And we find it interesting that he holds the hockey stick in his left hand (he is also more comfortable holding the baseball bat in his left hand). So we are thinking he'll write right handed but bat and play hockey left handed.

Enjoy the video!


No comments: