Saturday, March 7, 2009

100th Post!!

So it was a rainy gloomy day here. We pretty much stayed inside until dinner time when we decided to go to Red Robin. (We like going there before of the great burgers and Blake loves the balloons!)

Dinner was going pretty well until my glass of Sprite was knocked over by a departing Red Robin customer. In my attempt to get out of the way of the spilling soda, I inadvertently pulled the table which then caused Kevin's Diet Coke to spill all over Blake!! We were planning on going to the grocery store after eating but with Blake and I in soaking wet pants we changed our minds!!

The following picture was taken at home after removing the wet pants! He had so much fun with that balloon!

BONUS: a video of Blake playing with his balloon



BONUS #2: A signature I made with pics taken from yesterday's bath



Happy 100th Post!!!

No comments: