Blake's Age: 7 months
This picture is from an afternoon at Fair Oaks Park (in Fair Oaks, CA). We were there quite often - mainly because Kevin played softball there every Monday night. I love the expression of pure joy on Blake's face!
We've only been to the park here in Iowa a few times - basically because there is an actual winter here! We can't go out and play when it's 0 degrees out! But today the weather warmed up again (keep your fingers crossed that Spring is coming soon!) so after Blake's nap we made our way outside.
Blake enjoyed playing on the playground equipment - he even tried to climb up the slide...which resulted in dirty hands. I caught a few cute pics with my camera. We also discovered a ball - which Blake insisted on taking over to the basketball hoops. While there we met a new friend, a little girl named Lucy who is 2.5 yrs old. She lives just around the corner and we are hoping that we bump into her and her mom again!
Watch me Mom - I can climb up the slide!
Cheese! You found me!
I think I can make it from here...
No comments:
Post a Comment