We also played a little outside before dinner. We brought out Blake's baseball bat and his yellow ball. The ball rolled every which way because of the wind but we still had fun. I was able to catch a few great shots of Blake while we were playing. (and yes I know that Blake needs his hair cut! It's getting really long!)
Monday, March 23, 2009
Windy Day!
So this morning started out with rain - but by late morning the rain was gone so Blake and I ventured outside. We went for a little walk around the neighborhood and discovered some puddles! We also ventured to a near-by construction site so Blake could look at the tractors. He can see the site from his bedroom window and he gets so excited! So he was pretty pleased to look at the tractors close.
We also played a little outside before dinner. We brought out Blake's baseball bat and his yellow ball. The ball rolled every which way because of the wind but we still had fun. I was able to catch a few great shots of Blake while we were playing. (and yes I know that Blake needs his hair cut! It's getting really long!)

We also played a little outside before dinner. We brought out Blake's baseball bat and his yellow ball. The ball rolled every which way because of the wind but we still had fun. I was able to catch a few great shots of Blake while we were playing. (and yes I know that Blake needs his hair cut! It's getting really long!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment