Thursday, March 5, 2009

Short Sleeve Shirt Day!

So the temperature rose to a little over 70 today. Yup - it was hot!!! We definitely made our way outside. Blake and I brought out his ball, bubbles, his push car and, of course, the camera.

We had a lot of fun running this way and that chasing the ball as it rolled in the wind. Bubbles were a little hard to do since it was a bit windy. So we scratched that for another day. Blake had fun with the push car but he definitely had the most fun with the ball.

I love this picture I captured - the way the wind is blowing his hair (yes, I know he needs a hair cut! Soon!), the smile on his face and his little feet running. He's getting to be so big!!


1 comment:

Barbara Ford said...

hooray for warm weather! We had sun today too - a break after all the rain - but it's not quite as exciting to have warm here as it is there. How fun that you get to play outside!