Saturday we decided to let Blake try out his t-ball set. He received for Christmas this t-ball set from his uncles Shaun and Dylan - and he's gotten really good at hitting the ball around. The "real" t-ball set is bigger but Blake did really well. Kevin helped him get the hang of hitting the ball and then he was off on his own (with us of course retrieving the balls). One thing we got a kick out of was whenever he hit the ball off the tee - he would then go over to it and starting hitting it like a golf ball!
That was basically the extent of our weekend. We did make a trip to the mall since I had a great coupon for Baby Gap. We were able to buy Blake a bunch of summer clothes. I can't believe that he has grown so much! He can now fit into 2t!! It seems like just yesterday he was wearing 0-3 month clothing. Our big boy!
p.s. In case you were wondering why I didn't post Saturday night or Sunday night - I was too busy trying to finish a book before I had to return it to the library! It was a great book too - very hard to put down :) Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer - the Twilight Series. I definitely recommend reading the series!
No comments:
Post a Comment