Here's a picture of Blake and I reading Sleep Tight before bed:
Friday, March 20, 2009
Blake's Favorite Book
Blake has a favorite book. Anytime we are up in his bedroom, he runs to his bookcase, gets up on his tippy-toes, and reaches the shelf with all the paperback books. (I try to keep them out of his reach so they won't get ruined - but he's growing!) He pulls down the book "Sleep Tight." It's a Sesame Street book with Elmo on the cover. He loves to look through the book at all his Sesame Street friends. His favorite characters are Elmo (of course!), Big Bird, Grover, and the Count. It's quite cute - he actually laughs like the Count too - Ahh, Ahh, Ahh!!! I'll have to catch it on video.
Here's a picture of Blake and I reading Sleep Tight before bed:

Here's a picture of Blake and I reading Sleep Tight before bed:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's such a great thing to be able to read and enjoy books with your child! I can't wait until Judith is old enough to really LIKE books - right now they're just for chewing :-).
Post a Comment