Today while cleaning up, I came across some bubble wrap that I didn't need anymore. I decided to see what Blake would think about popping the bubbles :) He at first was unsure because of the popping noise but soon enough he was joining me in popping the bubbles! And he had quite a lot of fun - as you can see from the second picture!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Adjusting and Bubble Wrap!
I think Blake is finally adjusting to the new time. These past few nights he has been going to bed at 9:30 p.m. - which equals 8:30 p.m. before daylight savings. We did try to get him to go down at 8:30 but he would just scream for us to come get him. But today he woke up at 8:30 a.m. (which is still kind of late but better then after 9!) and he went down without a problem at 8:30 p.m. Keep your fingers crossed that he'll be adjusted after tonight! Kevin and I enjoy the quietness of the house after bedtime!
Today while cleaning up, I came across some bubble wrap that I didn't need anymore. I decided to see what Blake would think about popping the bubbles :) He at first was unsure because of the popping noise but soon enough he was joining me in popping the bubbles! And he had quite a lot of fun - as you can see from the second picture!

Today while cleaning up, I came across some bubble wrap that I didn't need anymore. I decided to see what Blake would think about popping the bubbles :) He at first was unsure because of the popping noise but soon enough he was joining me in popping the bubbles! And he had quite a lot of fun - as you can see from the second picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment