Friday, January 23, 2009

Where's the Band-Aid?!?

So today has been pretty exciting! It started out pretty normal though :)

Blake and I had fun vacuuming the floors and the couch - and Blake was pretty helpful! I needed to vacuum the upstairs so I left Blake downstairs with his toys. I would only be upstairs for a few minutes and figured Blake couldn't make that big of a mess! Boy was I wrong!
I came downstairs to find Blake by the couch with the cat dishes. I knew right away that he had spilt all the water on the floor. He came into the kitchen while I was checking it out with a HUGE smile and starting dancing in the spilt water - silly boy! While I was cleaning the floor, he started playing with the vacuum again. After I had the floor cleaned up - I noticed that Blake had blood on his leg...and I found that he had a little itty bitty cut on his finger. We then made the trip upstairs to get a band-aid and to change his clothes - he had water over everything and a few drops of blood. So that was our morning entertainment!! He soon went down for a nap after that which leads me to the next story :)

Pic 23 of 365: Wet Blake dancing in the spilt cat water!

Lunch time was next on the to do list. Blake had some yummy toast, cheese, peas and bananas. While I was giving him some toast, I noticed that his band-aid was off his finger. I figured it probably fell off while he was playing in the family room. I quick checked to see if I could find the band-aid...no luck. I then figured I would find it in his high-chair after he was done eating...no luck. I checked his bib...no luck. I have now come to the conclusion that he ate it. I called my Mom to ask her if I needed to take him to the Dr. - she said that they wouldn't be able to do anything. So we'll be looking for that band-aid for the next few days. Wish us luck that we'll find it around the house and NOT someplace else! :)

(P.S. Don't worry I've learned my lesson, in the future I will take all band-aids off before eating!)

BONUS: Tonight I had a hair appointment so Blake and Kevin had the house all to themselves. Kevin took some pictures and a video while I was gone. They had fun making Blake burritos!



No comments: