Monday, January 12, 2009

Project 365

Project 365. Have you heard of it? If you follow this link: http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/ it will tell you all about the project. Basically I've decided to join to help document our lives and what we do each and every day. I am starting a few days late but I thought it would help me take pictures each day and also blog more often :)

Here we go! :)

Day 1 - New Chair


Day 2 - no pics :(

Day 3 - no pics :(

Day 4 - no pics :(

Day 5 - Early Somersaults!



Day 6 - Afternoon Walk


Day 7 - New Do!


Day 8 - Squinky Eyes!

Day 9 - Flashlight Fun!

Day 10 - Wheelie!


Day 11 - Hanging Out :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is a great idea Erin. I think I'm going to do it too. How cool. Thanks for the idea.