Monday, January 12, 2009

Kevin's Welcome Home!

So last week Kevin was in Denver for a consultation. (where I guess they didn't have any snow and the temps were in the 60's one day!) Anyways, he came home Friday night around 7:30. I had big plans for a nice dinner at home to welcome him. Well right in the middle of me making dinner the electricity goes out. Blake and I played around for a little bit - after a 1/2 hr, I called the utility company to report the outage. Kevin arrived at 7:30 to a dark house and food half way done. We decided it would be best to go out to eat so we got everything ready to go. As soon as we pick Blake up to take him out to the car - the electricity comes back on!!! Needless to say, we still went out to eat :)

No comments: