Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Errand Craziness!

Today was a day of errands. I needed to do them today because tomorrow the temps with the wind chill are suppose to be -25 to -45. Really cold. So we had a fun afternoon of driving around :) And thankfully Blake behaved!

We first met up with Kevin for lunch. Then we made our way to FedEx Kinkos to get papers sent to the title company in California. Yup - that's right - closing papers!! All is looking good for our condo to sell! YEAH!! One less thing for us to worry about! Blake and I then stopped at Target, Babies R Us, Nutrition Marketplace and the Olive Garden. We were gone for about 4 hrs (this included eating lunch). So my pic for day 14 is of a few of the items I picked up on our afternoon of errands.

(probiotics for Blake, deodrant for Kevin, and yummy Olive Garden salad dressing for me!)

So I know a lot of people check this blog for pics and video of Blake. And since the pic of the day is not of Blake, here is a video of him from the other day. The video is pretty self explanatory - so enjoy!

2 comments:

Jennifer Uribe said...

Sending warm thoughts to you today! I know it is going to be verrrrrrry cold!

Erin said...

Thanks Jen! we won't be leaving the house at all!