So we knew today was going to be EXTREMELY cold. Schools were cancelled and the news was cautioning everyone to be careful while outside. When Kevin woke up this morning - I believe the temperature with the wind chill was -35. So I guess we should have expected to have problems with his truck. But we didn't.
He went to start up his truck before work so it would be nice and warm by the time he left. Unfortuantely, the engine wouldn't turn over. At all. He tried it numerous times during the morning and afternoon to no avail. So yup - Kevin was home today with Blake and I! Kevin and I had to push the truck (while it was in neutral) into a parking spot while Blake was taking his nap - that way if the truck still isn't starting tomorrow, he can take my car to work. So the pic for day 15 is of Kevin's truck - his little Mazda truck!
Because Kevin was home, we were able to finally finish putting up shelves and pictures in Blake's room. These pictures are from that:
Checking to make sure the floors are level.
Is this wall level? Can you see the bubble?
No comments:
Post a Comment