Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Test Drive & Thumbs Up!

So today I couldn't decide what pictures to use for Day 20 of 365. I love both pictures of Blake! So I decided to post both of them. :)

The first is a pic in our new umbrella stroller. I got a fantastic deal at Babies R Us and I wanted to try the stroller out before we leave for Denver (for those of you who don't know, Blake and I are going to Denver next week for Pacific Coast and Midwestern Synchronized Skating Sectionals). I absolutely LOVE our BOB Stroller, but wanted something a bit more light weight for us to use. I decided on a Maclaren buggy and I really like it! And as you can see - so does Blake!


This second picture is of Blake giving Kevin a thumb's up! He just started doing this last week and I finally was able to capture it on camera! I also love this picture because I think he looks absolutely adorable!! I have been wanting since he was born to get him a shirt or onesie with a skull on it. I finally found one and I think he looks so CUTE!

No comments: