Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Indoor Fun!

So today Blake and I had a good amount of fun. We didn't venture outside since it's pretty cold here (in the negative digits with the wind chill) - but we had fun inside!

A few months ago whenever I put a hat on Blake, he would tear it off right away. Lately he has been more open to wearing hats. We have a few hats sitting downstairs for him to play with and wear - and today he decided that he wanted to wear them all at once! So here are two pictures of him with 5 hats on.


We also made a fort! This is our first attempt (after I took these pictures, I got out more chairs and a bigger blanket so the fort was much bigger! I'm a little rusty - it's been a while since I've done this!). Blake thought it was so cool that he had a little hiding place. He brought a few of his toys in there with him and he was all set.


And I love this picture! Check out that static :)

I know this is more then one picture for day 13 of 365 - but I couldn't decide! We had a fun day :)

No comments: