Last night during dinner, I thought I would see how Blake would do with a fork. I was pleasantly surprised that he had no problem spearing the food and putting it in his mouth! Now I just need to get him some toddler utensils!! My little guy is growing up!
Friday, January 2, 2009
New Chair & Using a Fork!
Blake now has a chair his size. We were given a gift card to Pottery Barn Kids and I have been waiting for just the right sale to get Blake his own Anywhere Chair. The day finally arrived yesterday and I made a trip to our nearest PBK and picked out the perfect chair for Blake. When I brought the box into the house - Blake got so excited!! After we put it together - he promptly grabbed his snack cup and sat down in his very own chair. Too cute!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment