This week Kevin is down in Dallas for work until late Thursday night. Then Friday night he heads out to Sacramento/Fresno to go and see a Metallica concert with his brother Shawn, SIL Pam and cousin Kenny. He won't be back in Des Moines until Monday night.
Since I didn't want to be lonely - I decided to come up and spend the week with my parents and younger brother. We drove up yesterday (Monday) and will be staying until Sunday or Monday (weather permitting). We don't have anything planned other then the Sons of Norway Julefest on Saturday night (Mom, Dylan and I will be going while my Dad babysits Blake!). So it will be a nice relaxing week :) Blake is having a lot of fun here - especially since Mor Mor has a bunch of trucks for him to play with!
1 comment:
Hey Erin! Thanks for visiting my blog! I actually started doing digital scrapbooking and then quickly dove into all the other Photoshop stuff. I read that you made your own layout...we are always looking for designers-in-training at the graphics website I'm on. You should should come over and check us out! http://smgraphics.proboards46.com
Post a Comment