Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas is in the air!

Our house is now basically all decorated for Christmas. We just have to put the tree up which we'll do this weekend. I tried to put everything up during Blake's afternoon nap - I wanted to surprise him with all the decorations. But alas - his nap was only for a half hour. So he helped me finish up. We had Christmas music playing and we would dance and sing. He is such a happy little guy! He really likes the Christmas lights we have on top of our entertainment unit and the ceramic Christmas tree. Oh - and last year for Christmas he received a squirrel that sings "I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas" from his Grandma and Grandpa Ranslow - he thinks it is hilarious!!! It is so amazing how much he has changed in the past year!

No comments: