Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cellphone problems and new theme

So this past weekend we went up to my parent's house to celebrate Thanksgiving. We thought we packed everything until we got home and got ready for bed. That is when I realized that I forgot to pack my cellphone charger. So in case anyone is trying to reach me - my phone is turned off. I am hoping to receive the charger in the mail sometime early this week...let's hope the holiday rush hasn't started at the post office so I can get it!!! So I apologize for missing calls and not returning calls. My battery is down to 1 bar.

Also - I am currently working on our new theme. I stayed up late last night working on it but I still need to make some changes. So check back tomorrow and the new theme should be up!

No comments: