Thursday, July 30, 2009

Monkey Business!

Today was a fun relaxing day at home. We made monkey bread, finished the jellyfish and played a lot of hockey. It was fun!

I asked my friend Carrin for the monkey bread recipe - and boy am I glad I did! It's really yummy! Blake wasn't all that excited to help me shake the ingredients together - but he definitely enjoyed eating the finished product!


So we finally finished our jellyfish project! And today we did a fun part - the gluing! Blake loves to squeeze the glue - he helps me every time. He doesn't really enjoy getting glue on his fingers but he loves squeezing the glue!


Finishing the jellyfish off with googly eyes!
A couple times today we played hockey up in Blake's room. Our hockey game consists of Blake holding the hockey stick and me sliding the puck to him so he can hit it. We played it twice for at least a 1/2 hr. I am thinking that we'll try to get Blake a pair of skates to use this winter - and maybe try group classes? We'll see!
I also want to share an adorable video of Blake but I think I need to set up a utube account - my new camera has better video capabilities then my old one so I can't upload videos with blogger. So hopefully I'll have something within the next few days for you guys - it will make you all very hoppy!




No comments: