Friday we had a play-date with some mom's & kids from my mom's group. Blake had a ball playing with all the kids and I enjoyed chatting with the other moms. After naptime I had intended for us to sit down and do one more dino project but the weather turned cold/nasty so we decided to stick to coloring some dino coloring pages. (Hopefully we'll get some warmer weather so we can sit outside and do this dino project - I know Blake will enjoy it!)
Saturday we didn't do much. Kevin had to work some so Saturday morning Blake and I sat around watching The Lion King. (yup - he still loves that movie!) Blake loves to cuddle with his blanket while he's watching tv...isn't he adorable?! Saturday evening we went to the grocery store and I really wish I had brought my camera along because we let Blake choose the grocery cart...which means Kevin was pushing around a firetruck! Blake had a blast steering and saying "Stop!" and "Go!"
On Sunday I was gone most of the day again for skating. Kevin and Blake had fun watching the Tour de France, eating hotdogs and just being boys together. Blake was in the hugging mood so we captured a few cute pics of him hugging us.
No comments:
Post a Comment