Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love of Books & Coloring

Yesterday we made a trip to the library to pick up a bunch of zoo books. I enjoy going to the library for so many reasons - 1. because I love to read - 2. because I love to watch Blake read! He has so much fun while we are there. These last few times I've put him in the stroller so I can actually find good books for us to read - and he does really well in there - but only if I give him a book or two to read while we are browsing the stacks. He also LOVES to play with the toys they have in the children's section. His favorite by far is this toy:


Blake enjoying one of the zoo books we borrowed from the library.

Yesterday we didn't get the chance to make our jellyfish - so we started the project today. Blake enjoys coloring anything so he had a blast coloring the jellyfish body. He had so much fun that we didn't even make it to adding the stingers (or are they tentacles? - need to do my research!). He spent the rest of craft time coloring more paper plates and some leftover dino coloring pages. My little Picasso!

No comments: