Thursday we played outside quite a bit. We did a fun toilet paper airplane project that Blake loved. He really enjoyed painting and getting dirty (typical boy).
Isn't that smile precious?!
Thursday night we had volleyball - so we all got nice and dirty! We still had the pool out so Blake decided to jump in when we got home. We stripped him of all his clothes and Blake enjoyed some dusk skinny dipping :)
Friday was more pool fun! I decided to just let Blake play in his swim diaper rather then putting on a wet bathing suit. He didn't mind.
Then after dinner we watched Horton Hears a Who! Blake watched with his elephant.
Saturday was grocery day. I brought the camera along and took a few shots. Kevin thought I was crazy for bringing the camera with....and that I took a picture of the Halloween candy....but it's still July and the store has Halloween candy out?! Let's wait just a little longer for fall to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment