Thursday, July 9, 2009

Campground fun & tetherball!

Sorry about not posting sooner. I took so many pictures that I've been dreading posting them on the blog! We had an amazing time - and since I took so many pictures - I think I'll post about each activity we did over the next few days. So today I'll share pictures from our campground Friday night and Saturday morning :)

Blake sitting in his very own chair

Coloring Saturday morning after breakfast of yummy cereal.

There were a LOT of daddy-long-legs!

There was a fun playground area - Blake LOVED the swings

Diggin'
Tomorrow I'll post about our trip to Lark Toys :) We had a ton of fun there so stay tuned!!
--------------------------------------------------
Today we spent a good amount of time outside. This morning we played soccer outside until it started raining. Blake wasn't happy that we had to go inside but he soon got over it! After nap we went for a long walk with a stop at the elementary school playground. They have a tetherball set up - and Blake had a ball!! (no pun intended!)


No comments: