Friday, June 19, 2009

Trip to the Groomer's

No - I did not take Blake to the groomers! I took our kitty cat Bella. Let's just say that she really needed to be groomed!! (she's so nice and clean now! It's wonderful!!!)

Blake joined me in picking Bella up this afternoon (Kevin was home when I dropped her off so I didn't need to take Blake with). He thought it was so cool seeing all the doggies. He also requested that I put the "kitty" next to him on the way home. Once we got home, Blake was right there to help Bella out. He even decided that he wanted to get in the cat carrier...but he didn't fit.





Here's our newly groomed kitty Bella. Don't you love her lion cut!?!


This pic is of Blake telling me how loud it was at the groomer's because of all the barking dogs. He commented on the noise while we were there, in the car driving home and at home. "Dogs...Loud" So cute!!

No comments: