Thursday, June 25, 2009

Let's Go Camping!

So I've been inspired! My online friend Carrin is doing themed weeks with her twins while she is off this summer. She shared a bunch of preschool websites with tons of activities with me - so last night after Kevin and Blake went to bed, I scoured the websites for ideas and made a fun list!

So today we started Camping/4th of July week! (well we actually kind of started yesterday but whatever :) ) Blake and I made a trip over to the library to pick up some fun books and then went over to Michaels to stock up on craft goodies. After naptime, we sat and read a fun animal book and then headed outside for our craft project. We made fun crescent moons with stars!! Blake is loving all the arts and crafts! Thank you so much for inspiring me Carrin!!



1 comment:

Carrin said...

Yay! What cute moons! I love your labeling too! Great job Erin and Blake!