Here are a few pics from the last couple of days. Blake has been on a coloring kick so you'll see a lot of those :)
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Busy Few Days!
I apologize for not posting these last few days. I've been pretty busy with our mom's group garage sale. Thursday night was set up, Friday was the sale, Saturday was the sale and clean up. Today is finally a nice and relaxing day at home! Aaaahhh! It feels nice knowing that the only place we need to go is the grocery store.
Here are a few pics from the last couple of days. Blake has been on a coloring kick so you'll see a lot of those :)
At the garage sale - coloring :)
Having fun inside on the rocking horse!
I got the idea of Fizzy Tub Color Tablets from an online friend and when I was at Babies r Us this past week I picked some up. We finally got the chance to try out the tablets on Saturday night. At first Blake wasn't sure about the really blue water - but after a little coaxing he was a bathing nut!
Here are a few pics from the last couple of days. Blake has been on a coloring kick so you'll see a lot of those :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment