We spent the afternoon at home and only left the house to go to the grocery store. Early evening there was a tornado warning - and I guess there was a tornado that touched down about 15-20 miles north of us. We really didn't get much of the storm - mainly just rain and a bit of wind. Still frightening tho! Tornado sirens were going off and everything. But we are safe!
Not much happened on Monday - we just stayed home and relaxed :)
Tuesday was a very fun filled day! We met with some moms from my mom's group at a local indoor playground. There were 5 bounce houses, a huge treehouse with a 3 lane slide and a bunch more. Blake had a blast. We were there for about 2 hrs just playing! He was a little timid about the bounce houses at first - I had to go in with him when we first arrived. But after a while he warmed up. I am sure we'll be making return trips :)
No comments:
Post a Comment