Friday, June 12, 2009

He's 20 Months!!!

Wow - can you believe that Blake is now 20 months?! Only 4 more months until he is 2...and then he won't be my little baby anymore!! I still can't get over how much he has changed since he was born, he is such a character now! He's so much fun to be around!

Yesterday (his 20 month b-day) we chilled at home. After his nap we played outside with his sidewalk chalk. He was drawing stars, moons, elephants, lions and giraffes. I took a bunch of photos -as you can see, his scribbles don't look at all like stars but he was trying.





Along with his excellent drawing skills, Blake has a pretty good vocabulary. Everyday it seems like he has a new word to share with us.

Here's a list of the new words he is now saying:
bug
giraffe
lion
tiger
elephant
pig
cow
sheep
bunny
pacifier (this actually sounds like "paaa" but we know what he means)
dino
blocks
there
hmmm?
Toot
here
have
Got it!
YEAH!
Did it
please
hot dog
high
tall
Hello
Hi!
shoes
hat
head
hands
toes
hair
tree
worm
bird
milk
water
apple
grapes
choo choo
beep beep
shark
cookie
baby
mine
shhh


*I know this isn't all his new words...I just can't think of them off the top of my head! I'll update with more :)

No comments: