Friday, April 24, 2009

Swingin', Safari Lovin', Ball Hoggin', Sweaty Boy

We've had a somewhat busy last couple of days. Yesterday Blake and I made our way over to Picture People to get some pictures taken of him. We got a few cute pics - I haven't scanned them so I can't share...sorry! Then last night we made our way over to the playground. Blake and Kevin played some basketball and then we headed over to the playground equipment. I captured this cute pic while he was swinging. He was having so much fun that he didn't want to go home...poor boy :(



This morning we went on safari. Yup- we had all sorts of animals in our house! We crawled around on our hands an knees looking for the animals. Blake found them all and posed happily for me!

searching for the elephant

posing with all the animals we found

all done posing!
This afternoon after Blake took his nap we made our way outside. We started out playing golf, then baseball and then with all the balls Blake could find. Our little yard was littered with balls of all sizes.



After playing outside we made our way indoors. Blake was all warm and sweaty - he chugged his glass of water!


No comments: