Today we made our first trip to the
Blank Park Zoo. We had so much fun! Not all the animals were out yet but we were able to see a peacock,
Japanese macques, gibbons, tigers, lions, a snow leopard, sea lions, prairie dogs, billy goats, llamas and bald eagles. I started out with Blake being in the stroller but I soon let him out so he could explore. The zoo wasn't that busy so it wasn't difficult to keep track of him. And thankfully he held my hand quite a bit! Here are some pics to highlight our visit:

The peacock decided to show his feathers! So beautiful!

The tiger (who was actually somewhat skinny...but still very impressive!)

The snow leopard

Blake pointing at the lions

Feeding a goat! (he wasn't sure about feeding the goats
at first but he didn't want to stop once he started feeding them!)


Leading the way

Blake and the
japanese macque checking each other out!

Showing off his zoo attire! I had to put him in the safari hat! He looked so cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment