Friday, April 3, 2009

Bubble Blower

We had a gorgeous day today!! Yeah! And we took advantage of it - especially since there is a 80% chance of snow for Sunday! Boy are we ready for spring to come and stay!!

Today while we were outside we had fun playing on the hill, with Blake's t-ball set, and with his soft ball. We also brought out the bubbles. Now up until today, I always held the wand and blew the bubbles. Today Blake was really interested in blowing the bubbles himself so I let him have a go at it.

He doesn't quite understand that he needs to hold it away from his mouth while he is blowing. And that he only needs one hand. But even with those obstacles, he was able to blow bubbles! He did get covered in bubble juice but it didn't matter - he was having fun!
I also captured this video. I was changing Blake's sheets and he decided that he wanted to sit on the mattress. He brought his blankie and his lovies (a panda bear and a doggie) along with a bunch of his books. He sat there looking at the pictures in the books for about 20 minutes. I found his whole system quite entertaining! I am sure you will too!

No comments: