Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookie!!

Blake was lucky enough today to have dessert after he finished his lunch. He had a yummy chocolate chip cookie. He was very excited! And he definitely enjoyed it!





This evening Kevin's parents arrived from California. Blake and Kevin went to meet them at the airport while I stayed home to finish a little bit of cleaning. Blake was excited to see his Grandpa and Grandma. They were surprised to see him at the airport because we weren't sure if he would go with or not. They are quite amazed at how much he has changed since they saw him last. We spent the evening catching up and playing with Blake. (and no - I haven't taken any pictures of Blake with them - I'll take some tomorrow) Tomorrow we'll be heading to see the birthplace of John Wayne and the bridges of Madison County. It should be interesting. Let's hope for some great weather!

No comments: