Yup - we are back in the state of Iowa! And boy have we been exhausted!! We got back late on Monday night and have been re-cooping since! Our vacation was fabulous - it was nice to spend time with Kevin's family (we did miss Greg & Jamie though!).
Here's a brief run-down:
Blake loved Animal Kingdom the best but definitely had a ball at all the other parks. Favorite rides: Dumbo, Toy Story Midway Mania, Spaceship Earth, Jungle Cruise, Kilimanjaro Safari Ride, all the Nemo attractions (he especially got a kick out of the seagulls - Mine, Mine, Mine). He also loved Festival of the Lion King. Kevin and I really enjoyed watching his reaction to everything. He was so cute!
We didn't really care for our hotel (Pop Century) but it worked. We weren't there all that much anyway. Whenever we go next we'll probably stay at Port Orleans Riverside (we stayed there a few years ago and really liked it).
I'm so glad I listened to an online friend's advice to bring an umbrella and rain poncho because it rained almost everyday. I only wish I would have bought ponchos for Kevin and I to wear. I had straightened my hair the first day and it later downpoured so all my hard work was for nothing. I didn't straighten my hair again.
We ate really good. Every night we ate at a sit-down restaurant. Our favorite was probably Teppan Edo in Japan (in Epcot). We also ate at Le Cellier, Coral Reef, 50's Prime Time Diner, Tony's Town Square, Captain's Grille (at the Beach & Yacht Club Resort) and T-Rex (in downtown Disney).
I still haven't taken the pictures off my camera but as soon as I do - I'll be posting a bunch of pics!!
No comments:
Post a Comment