Oh - if you were wondering how our carpet is looking.....when we woke up this morning the stains were gone!! (well they are probably still there but are such a light color pink that it blends in) YAY!! I had asked around for different remedies on getting the stain out and was all set to try them but thankfully I didn't need to! And I love seeing how clean our carpet is - we may need to steam clean more often!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Mr. Potato Head
While out running errands today, we made a quick stop at Toys R Us. I wanted to check and see if they had any small toys I could take on the plane with us and also see if they had any fun Mickey Mouse/Disney toys. I found a fun Mr. Potato Head and thought ".....hmmm, Toy Story!" So Blake and I brought it home and played with it while listening/watching Toy Story. Blake got such a kick out of seeing his toy on the t.v. He played with Mr. Potato Head non-stop today - he even wanted to take it with us on our nightly walk.


Oh - if you were wondering how our carpet is looking.....when we woke up this morning the stains were gone!! (well they are probably still there but are such a light color pink that it blends in) YAY!! I had asked around for different remedies on getting the stain out and was all set to try them but thankfully I didn't need to! And I love seeing how clean our carpet is - we may need to steam clean more often!
Oh - if you were wondering how our carpet is looking.....when we woke up this morning the stains were gone!! (well they are probably still there but are such a light color pink that it blends in) YAY!! I had asked around for different remedies on getting the stain out and was all set to try them but thankfully I didn't need to! And I love seeing how clean our carpet is - we may need to steam clean more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment