Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weekend Review!

We had a pretty nice weekend. We got out of the house which is always nice. Friday we spent the day playing giraffe and monkeying around. Once Kevin got home, we went out for a run and stopped at the park near our house so Blake could play. He had fun going down the slides, swinging, playing tetherball, and just being a kid!


We had decided Friday morning that I would postpone our trip to the zoo until Saturday so Kevin could join us. We had a ton of fun seeing all the animals. We attended an Animal Encounter - and Blake got to touch a snake!! He thought it was so cool.




After nap on Saturday I convinced Kevin to help me with a little Mickey Mouse photo shoot. I wanted a few pics so I could update the blog layout. Blake had so much fun running around outside. And I captured some adorable pictures of him.

Sunday was a day at home well at least for Kevin and Blake. I went off to the rink for another session of our Learn to Skate. I guess they had fun watching golf (the Buick open or something - Tiger won) and playing with some of Blake's stuffed animals.


Monday I had to run some errands and one was to the grocery store. We were informed while there that we could get a free balloon from the floral department. Of course - I jumped right on it! Blake was so excited about his green balloon! We got home and he proceeded to play KICK! in the family room. Fun times!

No comments: