Today he was standing in the corner being really quiet so I asked him if he was going doodoo. He nodded yes so I asked him if he wanted to sit on the big boy potty. He nodded yes again. So we quick ran upstairs, stripped his pants & diaper off and promptly sat him on the toilet. He didn't go (he was already done) but we made a big deal about it. I am not ready to potty train him - but I want him to get used to the idea of sitting on the potty. So I'll place him on there before bathtime and maybe when he first gets up in the morning. We'll see. We aren't in any hurry!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Testing out his New Seat!
Last week when I was at Babies R Us I decided to pick up a potty seat for Blake. We (Blake and I) choose the Elmo Seat. Blake was very excited about the seat - he was pretending it was a steering wheel when we were in the store!
Today he was standing in the corner being really quiet so I asked him if he was going doodoo. He nodded yes so I asked him if he wanted to sit on the big boy potty. He nodded yes again. So we quick ran upstairs, stripped his pants & diaper off and promptly sat him on the toilet. He didn't go (he was already done) but we made a big deal about it. I am not ready to potty train him - but I want him to get used to the idea of sitting on the potty. So I'll place him on there before bathtime and maybe when he first gets up in the morning. We'll see. We aren't in any hurry!
Today he was standing in the corner being really quiet so I asked him if he was going doodoo. He nodded yes so I asked him if he wanted to sit on the big boy potty. He nodded yes again. So we quick ran upstairs, stripped his pants & diaper off and promptly sat him on the toilet. He didn't go (he was already done) but we made a big deal about it. I am not ready to potty train him - but I want him to get used to the idea of sitting on the potty. So I'll place him on there before bathtime and maybe when he first gets up in the morning. We'll see. We aren't in any hurry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment