Do you like our new look? Thanks to Mama-Bear from The Adventures of Gracie and Luke, I have discovered how to design and change the background and theme of our blog. I spent most of the day yesterday playing around in photoshop trying to get things to work. I used a free kit that I found at Pimp Your Scrapbook - pretty cool huh!! I'll have to update it after Halloween...so I'll be on the hunt for some free thanksgiving downloads!
2 comments:
Erin - It's gorgeous! You did an awesome job!
Jen
Erin - I left this on my blog, but I thought I would post it here too! Re: the background -
I set the background size smaller than they recommended. I think I did 1400 or 1350. If you resize and go down about 50 pixels at a time, you will be able to find one that works. I think the smallest I went was about 1250.
Post a Comment