Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello 2011!

So I was a terrible blogger in 2010. Just didn't make the time to sit down for a few minutes and update the blog. And I really enjoy looking at the posts I've done in the past to document how our family is changing. So my goal for this year is to update the blog once a week. And I'm starting today!

We haven't been up much this past week. We've spent some time organizing the house and getting Christmas decorations put away. Kevin and I are devoting more time to eating healthy and exercising. Kevin started P90X last weekend and I'm spending more time on the treadmill. Preschool started up again for Blake so we are getting back into the everyday rhythm.

Yesterday Blake started a Learn to Skate program through DMFSC. He is excited to learn how to skate so he can start hockey! He has a LONG way to go - since he spent most of his lesson on his hands and knees! But he had a blast and is looking forward to returning to the ice.







No comments: