Saturday, August 28, 2010

Someone started school!

This past Thursday Blake started preschool! He was so super excited to start. Tuesday night was meet the teacher night and he was practically dragging Kevin thru the door!

Thursday we woke up a little earlier then normal and I made Blake breakfast consisting of special toast (with cinnamon & sugar on top), apples and milk (that's all he wanted). He ended up only eating the apples - maybe he was a little anxious? I wasn't too worried because I knew they were going to have a snack at school.

Before leaving we took a few photos out in the front. He looked so adorable with his backpack!




I think someone is excited to start school!! :)


Once we got to school we hung up his backpack and made our way over to the sink to wash his hands (this is part of the morning routine). I tried to get a cute pic of him in the classroom but he was ready to play! He gave me a hug and kiss and then waved me good-bye! No crying involved at all!
Kevin and I both came to pick him up. He ran to us with a big giant smile on his face! We asked him what his favorite part of school was - and he replied with "the horsies" (part of the outdoor play equipment). That's about all we could get out of him - hopefully he'll tell us more about what he does at school as the year goes on!

No comments: